1. No waste water on the ground. No “Gopher Holes”. Water must be held in holding tank, and dumped at dumping station or by honey wagon. Do not hook up sewer hoses.
2. ONE camper and ONE car per site. All extra vehicles must be put in the lot for Car Parking on either side. We DO NOT rent sites for CAR PARKING or EXTRA SPACE, with some exceptions. We WILL TOW vehicles not properly tagged, parked in travel lanes, or illegally parked.
3. All pets must be on a leash and QUIET at all times when inside/outside your camper. We have had many complaints of barking dogs that have been left unattended. Please clean up after your pet on and off your site. Do not walk dogs on empty campsites. (No dogs allowed on fairgrounds)
4. Quiet hours 11:00-7:00 A.M.
5. Park only in the site assigned to you. Do not extend onto another site. You may put out your awning if you have room without extending onto the next site.
6. Check out time is 11:00 A.M. Last Sunday exception, Check in time is 1:00 P.M.
7. Put all trash in waste barrels.
8. No illegal drugs allowed. Any possession or use will be referred to security for disciplinary action and you will be removed from the campgrounds.
9. Alcoholic beverages allowed on the campgrounds only. Fairgrounds are alcohol free zones.
10. Destructive mischief will result in ejection from the campgrounds.
11. DO NOT park vehicles on empty sites. They are very likely rented out to folks who have not arrived yet. You site marker will be at the left rear of your camper and visible from the road.
12. No subletting of sites to anyone else. We reserve the right to assign all sites with the discretion to change them at any time. Site numbers are NOT guaranteed.
13. If you do not check in 24 hrs after your scheduled arrival, your site may be cancelled unless we are notified.
14. You must supply your own hoses, electrical extensions and “Y”s (water splitter)
15. NO tents, open fires, or fireworks are allowed per Maine State Fire Marshall.
16. Your current site sticker must be placed on bumper or windshield of vehicle and camper sticker should be visible from the road.
17. ENJOY-“IT’S THE FRYEBURG FAIR!”