Energy Row is an outdoor
vendor area established in 2009 which is devoted to showing different sources
of energy and energy efficiency products. The area has been well received by
our thousands of fairgoers and the participating vendors are pleased with the
interest shown in their products. Annual gate attendance of around 300,000,
which includes a built-in audience of about 5,000 R.V. campers.
If you are interested in applying for vendor space, please submit the following:
- Write a short letter of intent, listing the type of product(s) you wish to sell and exhibit.
- Submit pictures of your display and details of the product line. You may also refer us to your website for further information and detail.
- Enclose a list of Fairs and / or Trade Shows in which you have participated, highlighting or listing an special award(s) or distinctions.
- List the amount of space you require for your display.
Vendor spaces are 20’ deep and are located off a paved walkway with electricity
and water available at no additional charge.
- Please be sure to include a phone number and email address where you can be contacted.
We are looking for unique items that are displayed in a professional manner.
Mail to: Fryeburg Fair
Attn: Energy Row / Dean Baker
PO Box 78
Fryeburg, ME 04037
NOTE: Applications are not held from year to year and there are no “grandfather” rights to any particular location.